Sunday 28 October 2012

The Object of Curiosity




So, do you know what this thing use for ? HAHA XD
During my Creative Studies class I was given a unique piece of item to look at .
This thing actually make all the student fun, because can do anything MAYBE but actually our lecturer wanna we'll guess it and think creative . :))

Here we go --> HAHA

1.What is this object of curiosity ? I think, i will start with my 
ILLOGICAL IDEAS BUT POSSIBLE.

* Portable pen-drive
* New mini smartphone
* A GPS machine (finger edition? maybe will come for next next next year) HAHA

LOGICAL IDEAS

*A pen's head piece
*Plastic legging (the plastic table legs or whatever)
*A part from a toy
*Just a plastic thing...
*Part of some keychain
*Part of some music instrument


2.Why ?
- For me actually this thing maybe it a cover for a perfume :D



No comments:

Post a Comment