Tuesday 11 December 2012

WEEK 7


EXPLORATION ON JUXTAPOSITION; ANALOGY, METAPHOR & SIMILES

# Let's play a gameesssssss !!! :)

1. Pick any three of "double-number" from 01 to 99
    - I choose 10,12 and 44

2. These are the words for each numbers

1.Flower        0.Head
2.Lightning    9.Rain
3.Ice               8.Wood
4.Light           7.Tree
5.Fire             6.Spider
6.Duck           5.Root
7.Dog             4.Mountain
8.Oil               3.Wing     
9.Leave          2.Rock       
0.Fly              1.Water

3. So, my words are :

- Flower, Head
-Flower, Lightning
-Light, Mountain

4. Simple sentences from those words

- I put the flower at her head
- I was shocked after I see the flower got lightning
- I feel like in paradise after saw the light mountain in my dream

5. These the crazy sketch that I do HAHA




What is Juxtaposition??
Juxtaposition is simply the placing of two things that are different near to each other. It has the tendency to draw attention to the qualities of each.
For example: if you notice your teeth when you have a suntan look whiter than they do if you don’t have a tan. The white teeth appear whiter and the tan appears darker because of the juxtaposition of the two.
Here is some of my example of Juxtaposition
The Cilli Juxtaposition
Red Hot cilli pepper
something so hot and strong
once eaten with just a little bite
you’ll defintely begging for more
Red Hot cilli pepper
so hot, yet so long
once inside your mouth
It will never want to come out
The Pestel Juxtaposition
I was once just a pestel
without anything to bang
I was taken out from my home
without anything to be told
I was once just a pestel
Alone, long, and cold
It was one day, I got suck to a big hole
who was named mortar, to be told
Now i’m a happy pestel
with things to crush and kill
If there isn’t anything to bang
At least i still know, i still got a hole
  

No comments:

Post a Comment